Cashier - Full Time
As a cashier, you have one of the most important jobs in any Chick-fil-A unit. you are in charge of ensuring that every guest is treated with honor, dignity, and respect. You are there for the ONLY purpose of pleasing and WOWing customers. Stocking, cleaning and closing are always secondary to WOWing guests.
Competitive Starting Pay
Range of compensation is based on your availability. More commitment equals more money per hour.
- $15/hour for +35 hours/week availability
- $13/hour for 25 to 34.99 hours/week availability
- $10/hour for less than 25 hours/week availability
Previous Chick-fil-A experience is a factor. Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- PERFECT uniform. Your uniform must be clean and you must have a nametag, shirt, pants, belt, black socks and shoes, and a smile. Yes, a smile is part of your uniform as a cashier.
- HUSTLE. You must strive for 60 second service or less. This is the time that it takes after you quote the order total to the customer until you place the order in front of the customer.
- You alone are responsible for the cleanliness of your work station or register.
- WOWing the customers. Your job is not to show up and stock or do closing preps. That is to be done AFTER you properly wait on customers. DO NOT stock while even one customer waits in line. Stock only at the direction of your shift manager or supervisor.When a customer thanks you, “MY PLEASURE” is not optional. It is a nationwide Chick-fil-A requirement.
- You must follow all directions of your shift manager or supervisor.
- You alone are responsible for the cash in your drawer. You will not allow any other team member to work your register.
- You alone are responsible for knowing and following ALL unit policies.
At Chick-fil-A at North Hills, the cashier role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting us 4154 Main at North Hills St. Raleigh, NC 27609. lf you'd like to learn more about the team member experience or email your resume with references to email@example.com
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.